This 8 weeks MBSR program is foundational to establishing and maintaining a regular daily practice, with the support of a teacher, that guides you through a personal investigation of how to maintain your wellbeing.
Noticing, observing and naming the stress in our busy life, and then investigating it with awareness and acceptance, which is mindfulness, creates a path of understanding that is liberating. Stress is part of the human condition but depending on intention, attention and attitude it can be alleviated.
The program guides participants to discover for themselves the effects of mindfulness on their mind-body, and gain insight into the causes of their stress and its release. Waking up to life and to what it means to live fully, is based on self-discovery and a willingness to observe and to be present to each experience with acceptance as it unfolds in the present moment. Change itself and awareness of the relationship to these changes in mind, body and feelings are integral to this way of being. From here one is opened to the many possibilities for more healthy and creative response to the experiences of life.
You will learn skills that can increase your ability to:
- Cope better with stress, pain, and the challenges of everyday life
- Deal with difficult events with more grace and composure
- Be more fully present and alive in this moment
- Feel more relaxed and spacious
- Experience more connection with self and others
- Transform your life deeply
- Pre, Mid and Post Program Individual Interviews
- 8 sessions @21/2hrs each, once per week
- 1 session – Self – Guided Silent Practice – 7hrs session (with Online check-ins)
Program Support Resources
- Resource Booklet
- Shared Folder of weekly Audios, Reading,Videos
Up-coming Program dates: (I am teaching this program through The Mindful Village Singapore) September 13 – November 1 2022 (please see registration link for more details)
Venue: Online, Live via Zoom (Adelaide South Australia time zone)
Cost:$499 (Singapore$) (Please contact me to discuss NDIS support for eligible participants)
To REGISTER : Please click here https://themindfulvillage.net/mbsr/p/22cohort4
A commitment to attendance at all sessions and to weekly practice for the duration of the program is encouraged and supported
Watch the Catalyst program – The Mindfulness Experiment – on the MBSR experience here
If you would like to chat further before Registering please contact me here