This 8 weeks MBSR program is foundational to establishing and maintaining a regular daily practice, with the support of a teacher, that guides you through a personal investigation of how to maintain your wellbeing.
Noticing, observing and naming the stress in our busy life, and then investigating it with awareness and acceptance, which is mindfulness, creates a path of understanding that is liberating. Stress is part of the human condition but depending on intention, attention and attitude it can be alleviated.
The program guides participants to discover for themselves the effects of mindfulness on their mind-body, and gain insight into the causes of their stress and its release. Waking up to life and to what it means to live fully, is based on self-discovery and a willingness to observe and to be present to each experience with acceptance as it unfolds in the present moment. Change itself and awareness of the relationship to these changes in mind, body and feelings are integral to this way of being. From here one is opened to the many possibilities for more healthy and creative response to the experiences of life.
You will learn skills that can increase your ability to:
- Cope better with stress, pain, and the challenges of everyday life
- Deal with difficult events with more grace and composure
- Be more fully present and alive in this moment
- Feel more relaxed and spacious
- Experience more connection with self and others
- Transform your life deeply
- Pre, Mid and Post Program Individual Interviews
- 8 sessions @21/2hrs each, once per week Wednesay 7.00-9.30pm, Adelaide. London, beginning June 9 @ 10.30am. Rio beginning June 9 @ 6.30am. Wellington, New Zealand, beginning June 9 @ 9.30pm. Tokyo, beginning June 9 @ 6.30pm
- 1 session – Guided Silent Practice – 7hrs session ( Online – Time Zones to be discussed and adjusted)
Program Support Resources
- !00 page Booklet
- Shared Folder of weekly Audios, Reading, Session Recordings, Videos
Up-coming Program dates: for June 2021: Wednesdays, June 9, 16, 23, 30, July 7, 14, 21, 28. Full day session TBC
Venue: Online, Live via Zoom
To REGISTER : Please pay here: http://paypal.me/ToniMulraney Please confirm with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will contact you with further details regarding an interview before the commencement of the program. Thank you.
A commitment to attendance at all sessions and to weekly practice for the duration of the program is encouraged and supported
If you would like to chat further before Registering please contact me here